Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dentist Welcoming Letters

Wednesday, Thursday 1st February 2nd February

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
today I wrote my first equation on arc gis! that is, for the first time in the tutorial there was no written formula to use but I had to write it myself, was very simple but cmq gave me lots of satisfaction!! ie, you must understand something of these things do math .... mica cocks !!!!! yeah! I'm realizing things !!!!! map algebra ahahahahhahaha alive!
even the shadow of the internet instead ... we hope that this evening functions, 48 \u200b\u200bhours nn are still officially passed.
Last night I had a great evening with Anna, the Polish girl I met on the first day in class, after class we were drinking a Coke at the Union Pub (where, incidentally half pint of coke costs only 75 pence!) And then , as the talk went great, I invited her to dinner at my house. Pasta with tuna by hand (I've even put the fresh tomatoes are here ... as surely synthetic), a couple of beers and chitchat. Nothing special but evenings are my favorite. It appears that Anna and I go quite agree.
Should I study a lot but, as in the account have sprung a bit 'of money, I try to go find a bike and then I go if I still have time to climb, I jumped on Monday and in the coming days I will have a lot of time cmq to finish my first assesment (and then now I'm a genius of map algebra and then I will have problems getting it nn!;)).

0 comments:

Post a Comment