Friday, February 4, 2011

Skelaxin More Drug_uses

Saturday 5th February Friday 3rd February 4th February

Ahhhhhh, how wonderful! I write to you again from the comfort of my Latvian magnificence! that funny!
Yesterday I watched a good movie because it was almost two weeks that I could see nothing No, I saw the social network that I had lost to the movies. Cute, even if Justin Timberlake in the role of the creator of Napster ... ahahahhahaa could directly put Lars at this point! They could make an appearance to Metallica! would be fun! Last night I also managed
Bike to comb through the ads on Gumtree and I found one interesting, so this morning I went to see it ... and I bought it! I have quite the impression that it is a stolen bike (I wonder if I can write it on the internet) because it costs very little for the conditions in which, typically for 60 pounds are rusty bike with brakes that do not work and the gears in bad condition. This has some scratches on the frame and the saddle a bit 'Mr. Smangle at one point but the rest is brand new! The frame is a little small for me but just barely. Today I drove back home and I found there are great! with the bike I made my roommate a lot more effort! (He rubs the brakes a bit 'on the wheels and the chain rusty which grip). I'm really happy with your purchase: the tires are in good condition, the brakes work perfectly, they must have done the work at the exchange recently because some discs seem new, it has the reflectors and front and rear suspension! Fila is a wonder! The ratio is slightly harder than hard to get, he needs a couple of laps, but I'll try to adjust it a bit ', he should go.



And now I show you how far we've done: the place where I bought it on the other side of London and can be seen that nn bring a bike on the subway, I've done the whole ride! 1 hour and a half and I went through the whole city. It 'was amazing. Too bad the day is not the best and at times pulled a crosswind that almost overthrew me, but luckily it went in gusts and found only rarely.

I started with in Earl's Court, south-west London, I went on the main road in South Kensington, passing close to Brompton Cemetery that he looks a really beautiful ! Anyway the whole area is really nice, but it is a residential area with beautiful homes and lots of parks and parquet.

Kensighton From South I went to the north-east sullaCromwell Road through the Natural History Museum and the Victoria & Albert Museum, and from there yet along Brompton Road, shopping area including the famous Harrod's, until you come out in Hyde Park Corner. Here I cut through the park to Buckingham Palace up Constitution Hill and then for The Mall (the street ceremonial) to Charing Cross. Then I pointed to the north via the National Gallery, Leicester Square and Soho, until you come out on Tottenham Court where I turned to the UCL.

From there I continued on the path I should do every day across the east district of St. Pancras, which is really nice and a wonderful church but many roads uphill (but uphill so! ). From here, I pointed towards the north for Barnsbury Road (one of the busiest in parallel very quiet Liverpool Road) up to Paradise Park (which is nice for charity, but has nothing of heavenly, especially given the additional 100000 parquet, London).

The last part of the route runs further east, passing next to the stadium Arsenal to come out the other end of Gillespie Road, and I'm home!
Well .. I complained that London is as big as my Meolo, now I definitely enlarged! It 'was a very nice ride, I will always love cycling! The weather was not the best but as long as the pedals are hot so I have to say I am quite convinced that it can deal with no major problems almost all weather conditions in London (at least the most frequent). In fact I have a little 'fear of the possibility that it's hot: I would go to university sweat! But while perhaps the best season I train and when it will be hot Suder much less.
Taken by the enthusiasm of the internet last night I unleashed and ran to call someone you know tonight! The program is located at 6 universities to follow a few photography classes offered by the club and then moved to a pub over there to see the first match of the Six Nations (England-Wales), in front of a beer and a sandwich. There will be Anna and two boys, who we met last week during a stroll through Soho, an Indian and a greek (whose family name is called chandelier!). The greek guy in particular seems very nice and is an expert in ethnic restaurants here in London and I think they'll take advantage of his knowledge soon. None of them knows absolutely nothing about rugby but they were happy spend the evening together and I did not ask for better!
For tonight and for a few days I'll move in a subway - because I had a weekly ticket and I hate to throw it away nn (nn I knew when I actually managed to find the bike) and 2 - because I have to equip themselves with good padlocks gicchetto and maybe a yellow headband and ... but before I pay the rent, there must go a bit 'plan with fees, is here every week to pull out more money! This city drains!
Good weekend, good Six Nations and happy new year of the rabbit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment