Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ohio Licence Renewal Price



Finally yesterday I shot the ball and went to pay the bill back to the Internet and then I spent two hours at the call center of the Virgin, speaking with control of all nationalities with the most incomprehensible accents! result is that they are without money, but tomorrow night I should have working internet!
Then I called the owner of the house that was passed to collect the rent and nn had found no one home ... Oh well, if passed without notice if someone was at home did not open the safe (we fear the arrival of the inspectors of the canon tv because there are bills to pay arrears of nn we have no intention of paying as none of We watch TV ... but since we have computers anyway ... so we should pay nn open to anyone! Know, Do not make me surprises here in London, warned before arriving). Anyway I have pointed out that it was January 31 ... but he says he always collects the rent at the end of the month for the next month. Oh well its problems because of technical time before I see the credit on the account! For the moment I have no money, wait. He is also the bicycle. Theoretically, tomorrow I should already have the money for the rent but I think having to take in twice, we'll see ... The bike nn even know if I have time to go looking for these days seen as I am studying. Yesterday I wanted to go climbing but I did No time to do that either! I was in the library until 9. What then in this library can not keep books in consultation so I go to look for every day !!!!! It 's absurd as they are here for certain things and other avantissimo be a frenzy!
to rejoice the day you place the photo of the best advertising of all time (it is made with the phone then nn is seen as well) and of course dedicated to Massimo p

THERE'S A REASON BALD MAN DO NOT BUY Combs. why pay for something you do not need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment