Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cervix Position Before Menstruation

offshore

Ok, today I socialized! I chat with my classmates in the hallway and at lunch time I took my courage in both hands, I went looking for them and I offered to eat a sandwich in the company! Wow, I'm very proud of me. I even remember a name! The other start I is not so nice, keep on talking ... I found that it is American, I do not understand when he talks about almost anything, but in the end was very nice so I think I'll give the benefit of the doubt (though there is American).
And I have identified three clubs to which I subscribe: mountaineering, photo and georgian. The first is the club for climbers of UCL and luckily for me they also climb to the castle, are there every Wednesday, but I have not had time to reach them. And from what I understand they have a t-shirt! I mean, what's really cool to have the shirt of the club's climbing ucl?? ahahahhaha also organize excursions, exactly what I hoped! membership fee £ 12
The club has a photo darkroom at UCL, the book can be when you want and develop your own photos! With a membership fee of £ 5 will have free courses in photography and what I would not mind to neinte! I just have to get hold of a camera.
The club georgian hand, is a great mystery, seems to have just been born, so no one knows anything ... I will send an email and we'll let you know. Maybe I'll teach the Georgian!
English course instead is complete and will not accept new registrations. There will be another one in May but I have to deliver my papers first and then are a bit 'worried. But I caught a tutor of the department who should receive Monday.
As it may seem absurd to most of the day I dedicated to apply for student travel card oyster! It 'was a party! But eventually I made it within 7 days and should get there.
Last night I got strength, I reacted to my infinite laziness, and instead put something in the microwave, I cooked a real dinner! I am very satisfied but be aware that the chicken breasts in this country have an odd shape. Today I had to do some shopping (I'm stealing sugar from my roommates and my friends know how much sugar you put in) but I did not just feel like, so it is postponed until tomorrow morning. Well here's ... I have a feeling this will be the last time I live alone and would like to do it well, I would like to challenge some of my fears of all time, some ideas I have of me and go home more secure and ready to face a new chapter in my life. .. I know: coexistence?? we'll see ...
On the wall of my room there are a few 'new photos I picked up at home and make me a lot of company! There is still much to do and this somehow makes me more pleasure so I do not think the university, indeed, thinking of my space I take care of me.
During the weekend at home I discovered that my grandmother would write me letters while I'm here, with his memory he will remember only at times but you do not even idea of \u200b\u200bhow much heat has given me this news! So I thought that I write, so do not forget about it. My nonnolona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment