Thursday, January 27, 2011

Personalized Plate Availability Ontario

Sunday 30th January Thursday 27th January Tuesday 25th

Finally yesterday I went to climb to the castle! I met a lot of kids from the UCL, they all look nice and are mostly very nice. I totally rusted so I spent an afternoon on the simple steps and boulder on the wall low, they have tried to convince me to try a climb but I did not feel right, I had every muscle trembling. But I still had lots of fun! The new shoes are obviously a bad dog! I got them really small this time, but I just feel that I'll get used to going to climb great! I feel the best foot loooong. After a couple of hours of climbing I got a hunger Executioner, so I tried the bar of the castle: I took a piece of toast and orange juice for only £ 4.30 and the toast was really good!! I love this place, let this be known! probably will try to bring home at the end of these 6 months ... I mean, it takes a little getting used to the wonderful walls, but how do you go back to those tiny Venice?? Anyway I did a registration figure of shit too! The girl gives me the sheet to fill out and tells me to look behind the rules, I compile everything and fly over the course back then I get the same old things ... shipping on everything and she makes me "just a couple of quick questions "and I am questioning the rules written behind!! phew, I had to go sit down, read everything and come back to her, what a shame! were Italian!: p
The guys I had been invited to the evening of sports pub to the club but once back home I was too destroyed to leave yet, I will go next week. do not tell you how I woke up this morning! I had cramps in his arms all day.
Since I'm stayed at home after dinner and I do not have internet (I'm almost getting used to it ...) I wrote a long letter to my grandmother, perhaps too long ... we just hope there are no errors, I have not read it again, it was too late, but what kills me even remotely if I did some mistake!! but I could not have a normal grandmother, the kind that give you always tip and let you do whatever you want?? (I love my nonnolona Austro-Hungarian!)
I discovered, again by the children of the castle from where I live (which is behind the castle) at the University bike we bring you 20 minutes ... so this weekend I do give the bike from my roommate and I make a test, if not the risk of dying could begin to come to the university by bike and save £ 70 a meter per month (which are not few!) and then even more exercise (which certainly does not make me evil !!!!). Maybe print a fluorescent jacket with the word "warning beginner the left-hand drive "so maybe I can not die at the first intersection.
Yesterday I also met the president on the Georgian culture. He was born in London but is of Georgian family and is perfectly bilingual. He was with his grandfather, who speaks only Georgia and so I know all the words unlined. The Lord was moved! asked me all the places where I've been so at one point I pulled out the computer and showed a bit 'of the photo. boy was very excited about our meeting and also asked me if I feel like half an hour to make a presentation at the next meeting of the club! help! I'll make it? the thing I was a bit 'scared but I think it's worth to try and I said yes. Also because I have to learn to make presentations in English, for when I will (hopefully) begin to speak at conferences.
The Rova wrote me that they have kindly passed the thesis of a guy who worked on the metallurgy in the Caucasus and did a GIS. I look forward to seeing it, I will definitely be useful!
Apparently the former tenant which is in the name of internet line had paid the bill and is working to solve the problem, hopefully it will be something fast! In the meantime, I downloaded a lot of material on the computer so you have something to learn, even from home and everyway I try to stay in college as much as possible ... a little 'as in Venice. But the library here is really small archeology as spaces in which to study ... Fortunately, there is the common room with sofas: D even though at this time (the 7) is full of people who come to eat (because here is the microwave) and make me smell irresistible ... 're getting hungry, I think I'm going home to eat, hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment