Friday, January 14, 2011

Crohn Disease More Condition_symptoms

mashed with fish!

not you ever think eh ... so chic un'abbinata could only come up with an Englishman!
E 'went like this: last night, disappointing after hours of "study" I needed a dinner entertainment, so I rummaged in the freezer for something forgotten by previous tenants ... Occo and what I wanted! fish pie and mash! perfect to feel the thrill of the unknown. Obviously, getting ready in 7 minutes in the microwave (here almost not cooking). I must say that was an experience!
On Friday I did not lecture so I'm still in my pajamas this morning. I studied most of the day ... I do not know what to say, I have clarified the ideas on some things, something I might be able to know, but this examination I have never inspired me and never will inspire, there is nothing to do ! and it is absurd if you think me a mess like the naval archeology. E 'Beltrame just annoys me, the way he makes naval archeology! Maybe if he had an eye patch, wooden leg and a parrot on his shoulder would prefer.
Anyway today I did some extensive research on the Internet. The carpet can be clean, warm water and ammonia. It will be my mission for next week, provided that the owner (a very funny little man I do not know where to specify the nationality) do not lend me a vaporella or send me a carpet cleaner, actually belongs to him care of the house, but nn account ... so much elbow grease and smell this way!
Tomorrow you go home for the weekend! arrivooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment