Friday, January 21, 2011

Large Scale Swing Sets

spring cleaning

Day slamming today I cleaned the room and I removed the wallpaper in the points where it was moldy and I washed the wall below. One point bothers me a bit 'because I think it is rotten to the wall (if they break off pieces). Anyway I have driven back the Wardrobe holes in front of the room airy and I'm ... we see in the next few days if you still feel the smell of mildew. The carpet has changed color after cleaning! I must say that my standards of home I was really good!
meantime I have written those in the photography course, it seems that this evening there is a lesson on adjusting the exposure ... I thought about going to climb, but very nearly return tomorrow tomorrow and take advantage of this opportunity!
Last night I spent a wonderful evening of Nando's in Picadilly with cougine and a couple of their friends, Italian-London (to which I have billions of questions I do not know how I managed to put up with me!)

I am very satisfied with this day ! now I Doccio, dining / I dine, not clear, and I go to this thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment